Problem when playing

Обсуждение всего, что связано с карточной игрой: клиенты, кланы, стратегии.
Ответить
LunarMedic
Новичок

Problem when playing

Сообщение LunarMedic » 02 авг 2013, 22:33

I wasn't quite sure where else to get help for the game, so I suppose that posting here would be the best. I am having an issue with the game where whenever I click a card the game no longer gives me the options to put it on the top of the deck, to the bottom, into my hand or on the field. This happens quite often and it lasts about 5 minutes before I can play another card. At this point it will come back in a minute or so and debilitate me from playing the game any further. I uninstalled and re-extracted all of the files for the game twice, but nothing seems to work. I downloaded the update the first time but that didn't do anything either. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Orenji_Reiji
Пользователь

Re: Problem when playing

Сообщение Orenji_Reiji » 02 авг 2013, 23:07

I have the same issue quite often. It's causing, at least for me, when clicking on another window (linke site's chat) during my opponent's moves. After writing anything in the in-game chat everything becomes normal, but some ones that have the same problem say that it doesn't help. Try yourself. I have no other methods of declining this glitch.
Изображение

LunarMedic
Новичок

Сообщение LunarMedic » 03 авг 2013, 03:55

I'll try that, butI don't think it works unfortunately.

lty13
Пользователь

Сообщение lty13 » 28 мар 2016, 23:21

Превышен интервал ожидания для запроса.

Статистика Ping для 78.107.248.143:
Пакетов: отправлено = 4, получено = 0, потеряно = 4
(100% потерь)
что делать?